How Much Can I Purchase?
Adults 21 and over can purchase in a single transaction:
- Up to one ounce of usable marijuana (the harvested flowers or bud);
- Up to 16 ounces of marijuana-infused products in solid form;
- Up to 72 ounces of marijuana-infused products in liquid form; and
- Up to 7 grams of marijuana concentrates
What Products Will Be Available for Purchase?
Various types and brands of:
- Flower (i.e. bud)
- Vape products
All products sold in the store will have undergone quality assurance testing. On premises consumption is not allowed at the store.
Who Can Purchase From the Store?
- No one under the age of 21 may enter the store.
- Adults 21 and older may purchase marijuana.
- The business reserves the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason.
What are the Hours of Operation?
- Mon-Sat 9AM – Midnight
Who Owns the Store?
Agate Dreams is operated by the Suquamish Evergreen Corporation, a wholly owned subsidiary of Port Madison Enterprises, an agency of the Suquamish Tribe.
What if I’m New to Purchasing Marijuana? What Do I Need to Know?
Our bud tenders are trained to provide helpful customer service and make your experience comfortable. When you enter the store, let the budtender know if it’s your first time and he or she would be happy to answer any questions you may have.
- Must have Valid ID.
- Tax is included in prices.
Is There a Tax and Are There Any Discounts?
- A tax will be imposed on all sales that are not grown, produced or processed within Indian Country.
- Taxes will be applied to everyone, including tribal members
- Discounts and special pricing are not available at this time
Can I Resale What I Purchase?
- It remains a felony for anyone but a licensed retailer to sell marijuana on Suquamish Tribal lands
- Providing or selling marijuana to a minor under the age of 21 on Suquamish Tribal lands is a gross misdemeanor
- Providing or selling marijuana to a minor under the age of 18 on Suquamish Tribal lands is a felony
Is Marijuana Use Allowed at the Clearwater Casino Resort?
The use of marijuana is prohibited at the Resort, including in hotel rooms, on the casino floor, or in any “smoking” location. It is illegal to consume marijuana in public view.
How Much Will Marijuana Cost?
Pricing will be comparable to other local stores.
Can I Drive If I Used Marijuana?
It is illegal under Suquamish Tribal law and state law to drive under the influence of marijuana, and doing so may result in significant legal penalties.