Choosing Energizing Weed
When you decide to smoke, it’s important that you pick a strain that suits your desired experience and effect. While some may believe that all cannabis makes its users sleepy or unmotivated, that’s just not the case! As such, we here at Agate Dreams hope to help you in your pursuit of mary jane to fit your mood! Today we will cover choosing an energizing weed strain. What should you look for?
Look for a sativa
When we discussed relaxing strains, we suggested indicas for their whole body effect. However, when you are looking for energy, focus, and creativity you should generally look to sativa and sativa-dominant hybrids. Sativas tend to be more cerebral and are generally recommended for daytime use.
Whatever you pick, don’t overdo it
We have discussed how to be productive with cannabis before. If you are looking for energy, consider pairing your flower with a cup of coffee, tea, or another energy supplement to counteract some of the sedative effects of THC. Avoid anything that will enhance the sedative effect like alcohol. As sativa strains tend to be higher in THC, don’t smoke too much as it may make you “cloudy headed,” anxious, or paranoid. That could really derail your day and defeat the purpose of finding an energizing strain! If you have things you need to do make a checklist. These energetic buds will help you be like Larry the Cable Guy and “get er done!.”
Some of the most popular energizing strains
- Green Crack: this potent sativa-dominant hybrid is a favorite of Snoop Dogg due to its energy and cerebral buzz.
- Sour Diesel: nicknamed Sour D, this sativa-dominant strain is named after it’s tart taste and pungent aroma. This strain has long been a favorite of medical patients for its euphoric energy. Perfect for housework!
- Jillybean: a citrusy-sweet hybrid, this strain is quite popular in the NW according to Leafly. Billed as a great strain for creative people and conversationalists, this is a great addition to your flower stash!
- Ghost Train Haze: this sativa is known for its high potency and strong, trippy buzz. Best left to veterans who can handle a trip on the ghost train!
- Seattle Blue: although this strain is indica-dominant, users claim it to be uplifting and euphoric. Great before or after workouts!
Hopefully, this article gave you the energy to go get some energizing buds! We hope to see you soon! Toke on Dreamers!