Potlandia: What We Would Put in Our Weed OasisNovember 21, 2017
Weed Roundup: November 2017December 5, 2017
What We’re Thankful For
Earlier this month, we thanked veterans. The holiday season is also a great time to recognize what we’re thankful for. We here at Agate Dreams are grateful for many things. In fact, we’ve made a list!
- Our environment – The Northwest. Washington State. Olympic Peninsula. North Kitsap County. The Salish Sea. Not many places are as picturesque as our little corner of the earth. You can swim, boat, fish, kayak, hike, run, bike, camp, and much more a short distance from our storefront. Sometimes the sun even comes out! We love where we live and we know you do too!
- Our location – is this the same as our environment? Oh well, who cares! Whether you are driving to or from the ferry we are on your route. That means we can service the weekend warriors and the commuters! We are also only a short drive for our Bainbridge, Kingston, Suquamish, Poulsbo, Hansville, and Indianola customers. No matter where you are in the northern Kitsap area, we are a short drive away!
- Our employees – when you check out our reviews on Leafly you see so many comments related to our staff. Our budtenders are helpful, friendly, and are the heart of Agate Dreams. This warmth and gregariousness extends throughout our staff. You guys rock! Thanks for being you!
- Social media – social media is a great way to connect to our customers. We love our Facebook and Instagram accounts! Make sure you follow us on both accounts so you don’t miss out on the latest deals, products, and other bits of information from Agate Dreams!
- Our customers – Last but not least, we are thankful for our customers. You guys are amazing, and you made Agate Dreams what we are today. You are all smart, good looking, and humble to boot. The salt of the earth. We hope to see you a lot this holiday season!
Thanks again, dear readers, for all that you do. Toke on Dreamers!