The Best Cannabis for Romance
Cannabis can improve a great many experiences, including romance. If you and your special someone are cannabis enthusiasts, a little green can really aid in creating the intimate and romantic night that, quite frankly, every couple deserves. We’ve previously made suggestions for a romantic, marijuana-themed Valentine’s Day that you might want to check out. In this post, we are going to discuss which strains might make your special night a little extra special!
Let your body guide you
So whether you want to go indica or sativa is going to depend on what you're looking for. Indicas can produce a body high and increase sensitivity which some users might find attractive but that might come with sedation that can put you more in the mood for sleep or relaxation, making you a lazy lover if you overdue it. On the other hand, sativas can be more energizing but are often more cerebral so they don’t come with the same body stimulation present in indicas. Ultimately, it will be up to you and your partner to decide – and you might decide to go different routes. This is a good opportunity to experiment with CBD dominant strains as well.
Check the Terpenes
We’ve written a lot about terpenes and terpenoids and for good reason.[i] Their therapeutic effect is well documented, and can definitely enhance your romantic encounter. Consider a strain high in limonene and linalool. These terpenes are both stress reducers and mood enhancers that are perfect for a night with that special someone.
Less may be more
We’ve discussed microdosing previously and it might be perfect in a romantic situation – particularly if you are not a regular cannabis user. Microdosing can allow for therapeutic effects including increased mindfulness, sensitivity, and relaxation with less intoxication. And will help you to avoid that lazy lover paradox mentioned above.
Try non-smokable cannabis products
At Agate Dreams, we have bath bombs, lotions, massage oils, and all sorts of other cannabis-infused products that may be of interest to you and that special someone. Our knowledgeable budtenders are always willing to help. Don’t worry! We’d absolutely love to help you find what you are looking for!
Best strains for romance
- Blackberry Pie – this aromatic and sweet hybrid will give you a nice balance of sativa and indica effects, giving you both an energetic head rush with a nice body high.
- OG Kush – famous for its ability to melt away even the heaviest stress, this indica-dominant hybrid might make you a bit sleepy but it’s worth it for the euphoric high.
- Blue Dream – the berry aromas and sativa dominant energizing effects are great for someone who is looking to be attentive yet relaxed in their romantic evening.
- Cinex – a particularly energetic sativa that is both uplifting and clearheaded, you might want to go this route if indicas make you sleepy. Cinex can keep you focused and uplifted in a way that few buds can.
- Cookies and Cream – an excellent, balanced hybrid that will relax you without slowing you down. The sweet vanilla taste and the tingly body high combined with a subtle burst of energy makes this one perfect for romance.
So, there you have it. Many of our friends (customers) have spoken of the benefits of cannabis in the bedroom. It's no secret that cannabis enhances the bond between us. Should you have any further questions, we recommend our excellent budtenders as a resource. Toke on dreamers!
[i] Check out these blogs to discover more about terpenes: https://www.agatedreams.com/terpenes-vs-terpenoids/ and