[vc_row][vc_column][vc_column_text]Best Games to Play While High
Games are underrated. Nothing beats you and a few friends staying in, smoking some marijuana, and playing some board games. Well, maybe a few things beat that, but those things aren’t important right now. We here at Agate Dreams have a few game suggestions that when paired with some cannabis will enhance your experience. Let’s get started:
- Chess: one of the oldest and most contemplative games in human history, Chess provides an interesting challenge while stoned. We recommend pairing your game with a sativa dominant strain like Green Crack as it will heighten the energy and focus that is part of a serious match.
- Chinese Checkers: an awesome strategy game that can involve as many as 6 people. Chinese checkers is another strategic game like chess but doesn’t require your other friends to wait for the game to be over – they can join! The rules are simple and the game can be played while having a conversation, so this is the perfect game for small gatherings.
- Never Have I Ever: you have probably played this game before. The purpose of this game is to get to know interesting things about friends, acquaintances, and strangers alike. If you are nervous about revealing secrets, you could always lie (of course, who is going to know) or you could partner your game with an indica like Granddaddy Purple to take the edge off.
- Jenga: remember playing this game as a kid? Remember how fun it was to watch your opponent knock down the tower? Well, now try this game while you and your friends smoke. The slight reduction in balance and focus will keep the game light and fun as you and your friends try and resist both gravity and your altered state.
- Monopoly: a little stoner competition can be good! Sitting around playing with your friends will bring on the memories of your youth: chief among them fighting with your siblings while playing this game. Before you play, make sure you read this article about how to win Monopoly. Just because you are stoned doesn’t mean you don’t want to DOMINATE YOUR OPPONENTS!!!!!
Honorable Mention: Apples to Apples, Operation, Sorry, literally any game from your youth. Part of the fun of playing board games is the nostalgia that they invoke. Just head to the Goodwill, or raid the closet and you will be able to find any board game that can be enhanced with weed. So what are you waiting for? Plan your next board game party! And when you do… Toke on Dreamers![/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row]