[vc_row][vc_column][vc_column_text]The Best Video Games to Play While High
Video games and weed are among the best complimentary goods in existence. Peanut butter and jelly. Milk and cereal. Having young children and getting lots of sleep. Uh, just kidding about that last one, folks. Assuming you are not incumbered by little ones, you should probably smoke some weed and play video games right now. It rules. One small problem, though: there are thousands of games and at least a few consoles. Where do I start, you might be asking yourself at this exact moment? Well, maybe use this list!
So before we get started, we are going to set some parameters. We thought we would stick to games that are relatively easy to play and can be played by more than one person at a time. If you are playing Fortnite on your twitch stream nightly for thousands of adoring fans, you probably don’t need a list like this. Mad props, on that though. Anyhow, here is our list:
- Mario Kart (any version): Nintendo has been making a version or your favorite kart game on every one of their consoles since the Super Nintendo. If we had to pick a favorite here, we would go with Mario Kart 64, one of the first games to feature 4 player split screen. Do yourself a favor: come see us, get a great hybrid like Blackberry Headband, and play the Rainbow Road course with your friends. Thank us later.
- Street Fighter II Turbo Edition (SNES/Genesis): hands down the greatest fighting game of all time. After all these years, I can still name all the characters and their special moves. This game, a great Indica like the couch-lock-inducing Northern Lights, and a few friends and you got a great night ahead of you! Hadouken!
- Call of Duty Online (any versions): one of the benefits of the internet age is that you and your friends can play together and communicate without being in the same room. We’d like to recommend one specific COD but that’s like asking us to pick our favorite donut. For added fun, we recommend playing the Zombie modes to add a level of terror to your gameplay. Stick to a sativa like Super Lemon Haze, you are going to need the energy!
- Wii Sports (Wii): for some of us (this guy), this is probably as close to exercise as we are gonna get to exercising on a Friday night. Most sports games are engaging in their complexity. This is the distinct opposite of that. It is, however, quite fun. Just remember to hold on to your remote and go with whatever flower will make sure you don’t throw your remote through the TV.
- Rock Band (any version): sure it can be pricey to get all the equipment, but it is awesome to jam along to your favorite bands with the rock band set up. Score a sativa-dominant like Sour Diesel and you and your buds will be rocking all night long! Bonus points if you have the drums and the microphone! Double bonus points if you play songs from Northwest artists! Black Hole Sun? More like Black Hole Fun, amirite?
- Mario Party (any version): as the name implies is a party video game, making for a perfect addition to your next smoke sesh with friends. It features characters from the Mario franchise and allows four players to compete in a board game interspersed with minigames. These games are great for all players as it is pretty intuitive to just pick up and start partying!
- Madden NFL (Current version: 19): Football is upon us… It’s time to “Get in the game!” This may be the most iconic video game series – now celebrating 30 years of wonderful commentary that only John Madden himself can so profoundly profess. If you love football this game is for you. If you don’t know anything about football, here’s a great way to learn!
Well, that’s our list! Did we leave off one of your favorite video games to play while high? Let us know on Facebook! Toke on Dreamers![/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row]