[vc_row][vc_column][vc_column_text]The Six-Word Story: Agate Dreams Edition
The six-word story is a fun and interesting writing exercise. The premise is simple: try and create the most interesting or descriptive story using only six words. Legend has it that Ernest Hemingway bet a group of friends at a bar ten dollars that he could create a story using six words. That alleged story goes as follows:
For sale: baby shoes. Never worn.
Per legend, Hemingway snatched the money off the table after scribbling that story on a napkin and then killed a giant fish or wrote about bullfighting or whatever.
Well, that story about Hemingway is unsubstantiated and probably untrue but it’s still a good story. However, that isn’t what this post is supposed to be about. We are going to take the idea of the six-word story and give it a little of the old Agate Dreams twist.
Our challenge is simple: tell six word stories, but make them about pot. Sound good? Well you, our dear readers (smart and good looking, as you are) will be the judge of our work. How did we do? You can always let us know on Facebook and if you have one that you think tops ours let us know in the comments below the link.
Without further adieu, here are our ten best:
- Old friends. Smoke. Memories kept alive.
- First date. “Agate Dreams?” Love Connection!
- Cleaning Sasquatch hair out of bongs.
- Backpacking with flower. Wilderness envelops us.
- Eating edibles, weekend on the sound.
- That is NOT a vase, Grandma!
- Green is always my favorite, commander.
- Live Agate Dreams every damn day.
- One with nature, toke awakens all.
Hey, that is a pretty good nine. Guess we’re done here…
Just kidding my friend. Some of that classic weed blogger humor that’s all the rage these days. We got one more for you and it’s as much a story as it is a simple request:
- Relax and Unwind. Toke on Dreamers!